A beautiful 5 bedroom, 4 full/2 half bathroom Colonial in a great location by Tamaques Park. Coming July 2020!
Visit our Instant Equity page to learn how we save our clients money on custom homes.
Click on any image below to explore this home—or scroll down for a description of the exterior, interior and finishing details.
Left Side Elevation
Right Side Elevation
First Floor Plan
Second Floor Plan
Finished Basement Plan
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- A 2/3 acre lot located by Tamaques Park in Westfield
- A fully maintenance-free exterior with Cedar Shake Siding, Stone Veneer, Azek Trim, and blue stone masonry porches.
- Timberline Lifetime Warranty Roof
- Custom front door entryway with sidelights
- 2 car garage with carriage house style garage doors
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- Andersen Series windows/screens with a 4 panel door leading to the rear covered patio and french doors out of the kitchen dinette
- Blue stone front porch and large covered blue stone patio in the rear
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems. Over sized 6″ gutters.
- 5 bedrooms, 6 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom
- Over 6,100 square feet of finished living space on 3 levels (future attic planned out with full bath and bedroom)
- 10′ ceilings on the first floor, 9′ ceilings in the finished basement and 8′ celings on the second floor level
- First floor bedroom with full bathroom; large Kitchen with breakfast area and Family room with fireplace.
- Elegant living room with gas fire place. Dining room with butler’s pantry
- Second floor includes four bedrooms and four full bathrooms.
- Master bedroom suite includes up-lit trey ceiling, and two walk in closets.
- Master bath includes his and hers vanities with stone counter tops, stand alone tub, and elegant walk-in shower with his and her’s shower heads and a frame less shower door enclosure
- Fully finished open area basement with drywall ceiling, carpeted floor, full bathroom and over sized gym room.
- Designer eat-in kitchen with a center island, marble counter tops, Wolf/Subzero stainless steel appliances, and large pantry for storage
- Butler’s pantry with wine cooler/refrigerator/coffee machine and sink
- Second Floor Laundry room for convenience with utility sink
- Exquisite millwork including double crown molding and wainscot molding and chair rail throughout the first floor, coffered ceiling in the family room, and applied molding panel boxes in the dining room
- 3 1/4″ select red oak hardwood floors with 3 coats of polyurethane on the first and second floors
- Gas fireplace with custom mantle, custom millwork, and stone surround in the family room.
- Generous lighting package in addition to 100+ recessed lights
- Raised panel solid core doors throughout including 8′ height on the 1st floor
- All other bathrooms include vanities with stone counter tops
- 3 Zone gas fired forced air heating & air conditioning system with 2 stage furnaces on each unit and 14.5 through 18 SEER Condensers
- 200 Amp electrical service and Nexus transfer switch in preparation for future generator
- Grill ready for rear patio gas unit
- Alarm system installed- hardwired to all windows and doors, motion sensor locations, and keypads
- 9 tri-runs of CAT6/CAT6/Coax throughout the house terminating to basement patch panels. HDMI setups in master bedroom and living room.
- LED under cabinet lighting in the Kitchen and Butler’s pantry
- Instant Hot water circulating loop piping installed
Ready to learn more or discuss your project? Contact us.