A beautiful 5 bedroom, 4 full/2 half bathroom Colonial in a great location, walking distance to elementary, middle and high schools. Completed March 2019!
Contact us for more information.
Left Side Elevation
First Floor Plan
Second Floor Plan
Attic Floor Plan
Basement Floor Plan
Side Entry Garage
1st Floor Foyer
Kitchen - Butler's Pantry
Family Room I
Master Bath I
Master Bath II
Master Bath IV
J&J Bedroom #1
J&J Bedroom #2
Jack and Jill Bathroom I
Jack and Jill Bathroom II
Basement Theater Room
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 80×125 Lot located on Dorian Road within walking distance of McKinley Elementary, Edison Intermediate and Westfield High Schools.
- A fully maintenance-free exterior with Evening Blue Hardie Plank Siding, AzekTrim and PVC Handrails
- Timberline Lifetime Warranty Roof
- Generous Azek trim package
- 2 car garage with carriage style garage door with entrance to mudroom
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- Andersen windows/screens with a pair of french doors leading to the rear patio.
- Blue stone front porch and paver front walkway & rear patio
- Solid Mahogany front door with side lights
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system for entire yard
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems
- 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms
- Over 5,000 square feet of finished living space on 4 levels
- 9′ ceilings on the first floor and finished basement levels
- First floor contains a large Kitchen and Family room with a fireplace. Elegant living room and dining room as well as a mudroom off of the garage
- Second floor includes four bedrooms and three full bathrooms including a jack and jill bathroom and a princess bathroom.
- Master bedroom suite includes up-lit trey ceiling and a walk in closet
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity withstone counter tops, kohler fixtures and toilet, jetted tub, and elegant walk-in shower with 3 body sprays, stone bench seat, and a frame-less shower door enclosure
- Fully finished open area basement for recreation and/or play room with drywall ceiling, carpeted floor and half bathroom.
- Basement theater room with raised platform for seating.
- Designer eat-in kitchen with butler’s pantry and center island, stone counter tops, under mount stainless steel sink, stainless steel appliances, and a pantry for storage
- Jenn Air stainless steel appliance package including a 42″ built in refrigerator, 36″ professional range, dishwasher, beverage center, hood and microwave.
- Second Floor Laundry room with cabinetry and stone counter top with utility sink
- Gas fireplace in the family room and master bedroom
- Exquisite millwork including crown molding and wainscot applied molding and chair rail throughout the entire first floor, up the stairs, and into the second floor hall areas.
- Coffered ceilings in the dining room and family room
- Gas fireplaces with custom mantle, custom mill work, and cultured stone surrounds in the family room and master bedroom
- Built in book shelves/cabinets around family room fireplace
- 3 1/4″ select red oak hardwood floors stained with 3 coats of polyurethane on the first and second floors; carpet in basement
- Generous lighting package in addition to an ample amount of recessed lights
- Raised panel solid core doors throughout
- Kohler toilets and fixtures throughout
- All other bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone counter tops
- 3 Zone gas fired forced air heating and air conditioning system
- 200 Amp electrical service
- Custom closets in all bedroom closets
- Generator ready for full house gas unit
- Grill ready for rear patio gas unit
- Alarm system ready – hardwired to all windows and doors and motion sensor locations
- 9 tri-runs of CAT5E/CAT5E/Coax throughout the house terminating to basement patch panels. HDMI setups in master bedroom and living room.
- Surround system pre-wired in family room
Ready to learn more about this home or discuss your custom project? Contact us.