Available New Construction
A beautiful 5 bedroom, 4 full/2 half bathroom Colonial surrounded by newer homes on the street with close walking distance to Jefferson elementary, Edison middle and Westfield high school. COMING JANUARY 2021. STILL TIME AVAILABLE TO CUSTOMIZE ALL FINISHES.
Contact us for more information.
Visit our Instant Equity page to learn how we save our clients money on custom homes.
Click on any image below to explore this home—or scroll down for a description of the exterior, interior and finishing details.
Left Side Elevation
Right Side Elevation
1st Floor Plan
2nd Floor Plan
Finished Attic Plan
Finished Basement Plan
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 85 x 105 Lot located on Mohawk Trail
- A maintenance-free exterior with Hardie Plank Siding, Azek Trim and PVC Handrails
- Timberline Lifetime Warranty Roof
- Generous Azek trim package
- 2 car garage with carriage style garage door with entrance to mudroom
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- Andersen windows/screens with a pair of french doors leading to the rear patio.
- Blue stone front porch and paver front walkway & rear patio
- Solid Mahogany front door with side lights
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system for entire yard
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems
- 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms
- Over 5,000 square feet of finished living space on 4 levels
- 9′ ceilings on the first floor and finished basement levels
- First floor contains a large Kitchen and Family room with a fireplace. Elegant dining room as well as a mudroom off of the garage
- Second floor includes four bedrooms and three full bathrooms including a hall bathroom and an ensuite bathroom.
- Master bedroom suite includes up-lit trey ceiling and a large walk in closet
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity with stone counter tops, kohler fixtures and toilet, tub, an elegant walk-in shower with hand shower, stone bench seat, and a frame-less shower door enclosure
- Fully finished basement for recreation with drywall ceiling, carpeted floor and half bathroom
- Designer eat-in kitchen with a large center island, stone counter tops, under mount stainless steel sink, stainless steel appliances, and a pantry for storage
- Jenn Air stainless steel appliance package including a 42″ refrigerator, 36″ professional range, dishwasher, hood and microwave.
- Second Floor Laundry room with sink
- Gas fireplace in the family room
- Exquisite millwork including crown molding and wainscot applied molding and chair rail throughout the entire first floor, up the stairs, and into the second floor hall areas.
- Coffered 9 box ceiling in the family room
- Gas fireplace with custom mantle, custom mill work, and stone surround in the family room
- Custom built ins around the fireplace in the family room
- 3 1/4″ select red oak hardwood floors stained with 3 coats of polyurethane on the first, second and attic levels with carpeted flooring in the basement
- Generous lighting package in addition to an ample amount of recessed lights
- Solid core mdf doors throughout
- All bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone counter tops
- 3 Zone gas fired forced air heating and air conditioning system
- 200 Amp electrical service
- Custom closets in all bedroom closets
- Grill ready for rear patio gas unit
- Generator prepared for future generator with gas stub out supply and conduits for electrical runs
- 9 tri-runs of CAT6/CAT6/Coax throughout the house terminating to basement patch panels. HDMI setups in master bedroom and family room.
- Surround system pre-wired in family room
Ready to learn more about this home or discuss your custom project? Contact us.