This 5 bedroom, 6 bathroom home with a full finished basement fits in nicely with the rest of the masterpieces built by Premier on beautiful Quantuck Lane!
Visit our Instant Equity page to learn how we save our clients money on custom homes.
Click on any image below to explore this home—or scroll down for a description of the exterior, interior and finishing details.
Left Side Elevation
Right Side Elevation
First Floor Plan
Second Floor Plan
Attic Floor Plan
Basement Floor Plan
Rear Patio I
Rear Patio II
Rear Yard I
Rear Yard II
Rear Yard III
1st Floor Foyer
Kitchen - Butler's Pantry
Family Room I
Family Room II
1st Floor Guest Bathroom
Master Bedroom II
Master Shower with Floating Bench
Jack & Jill Bath I
Jack & Jill Bath II
En Suite Bath
Basement Sports Room I
Basement Sports Room II
Basement Gym Room
Basement Art Room
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- .4+ acre Lot located on quiet Quantuck Lane!
- A maintenance-free exterior with Pearl Gray Hardie Plank Siding throughout the entire house, Stone Veneer, Azek and Hardie Trim and Timbertech PVC Handrails
- GAF Timberline HD Lifetime Warranty Roof
- Custom front entryway with glass sidelights and transom
- Oversized 2 car garage with carriage house style garage doors
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- 400 Series Anderson windows/screens with a 4 panel door leading to the rear bluestone covered patio with full masonry wood burning fireplace
- Blue stone front porch, paver front and side/rear walkways & rear paver patio
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system covering entire yard with rain sensor
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems. Over sized 6″ gutters.
- 5 bedrooms, 6 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom
- Over 6,000 square feet of finished living space on 3 levels (finished attic prepared for future finishing with a bedroom and full bathroom).
- 10′ ceilings on the first floor and 9′ ceilings in the basement
- First floor Au Pair bedroom with full bathroom; large Kitchen and Family room with fireplace. Elegant living room. Dining room with butler’s pantry
- Second floor includes four bedrooms and three full bathrooms including a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- Master bedroom suite includes up-lit trey ceiling, a 2 walk in closets and two offices
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity with stone counter tops.
- Kohler fixtures and toilet, and an elegant walk-in shower with hand held and frame-less shower door enclosure
- Fully finished basement with a full bathroom, art room, TV room, home gym, play room and sports recreation room
- Stunning Master Kitchen with solid wood inset cabinets to the ceiling
Designer eat-in kitchen with a center island, stone counter tops, under mount stainless steel sink, Jenn Air stainless steel appliances, and a large pantry for storage
- Jenn Air appliances include 42″ built in refrigerator, dishwasher, 6 burner professional range, microwave, beverage center and a second oven!
- Butler’s pantry with wine cooler/beverage center and sink
- Second Floor Laundry room for convenience with utility sink and stone counter tops
- Gas fireplace in the family room with LED accent lighting, brick refractory kit and remote control
- Exquisite millwork including crown molding and wainscot molding and chair rail throughout the first floor, up the stairs and in second floor hallway.
- Coffer ceilings in the dining room and family room
- Mudroom with cubbies with a stained oak bench seat and beadboard finish
3 1/4″ select redwood hardwood floors stained with 3 coats of polyurethane on the first and second floors; carpet in basement
- Gas fireplace with custom mantles, custom millwork, and stone surround
- Generous lighting package in addition to ample recessed LED lights
- Raised panel solid core doors throughout
- Kohler toilets and fixtures throughout
- Cast iron bathtubs in all bathrooms
- All bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone counter tops and matching stone sills/saddles/corner shelves
- 3 Zone gas fired forced air heating & air conditioning system with 2 18 SEER and 1 14.5 SEER condensers and steam humidifier
- Steel construction to minimize basement columns
- 200 Amp electrical service with transfer switch for future generator
- Custom closets in all bedroom closets
- Generator ready for full house gas unit
- Grill ready for rear patio gas unit
- Alarm system installed- hardwired to all windows and doors, motion sensor locations, and keypads
- 17 tri-runs of CAT5E/CAT5E/Coax throughout the house terminating to basement patch panels. HDMI setups in master bedroom and living room.
- 1/2 HP garbage disposal in kitchen sink
- Surround system pre-wired in family room and master bedroom
- LED under cabinet AND in cabinet lighting in the Kitchen and Butler’s pantry
- Instant Hot water circulating loop piping installed
Ready to learn more or discuss your project? Contact us.