Custom Home with our Instant Equity Program
A beautiful 4 bedroom colonial with 2 full and 2 half bathrooms just a stone’s throw away from Tamaques Park. Completed in September 2017!
Visit our Instant Equity page to learn how we save our clients money on custom homes.
Click on any image below to explore this home—or scroll down for a description of the exterior, interior and finishing details.
Right Side Elevation
Left Side Elevation
1st Floor Plan
2nd Floor Plan
1st Floor Foyer
Kitchen Butlers Pantry
2nd Floor Foyer
Master Bathroom I
Master Bathroom II
2nd Floor Bedroom #1
2nd Floor Bedroom #2
2nd Floor Bedroom #2 II
2nd Floor Bedroom #3
2nd Floor Bathroom I
2nd Floor bathroom II
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 77×130 Lot located on Village Circle off of Tamaques Way. A short walk to Tamaques Park.
- A fully maintenance-free exterior with Light Mist Hardie Plank Siding, Stone Veneer, Azek Trim and PVC Handrails
- Timberline Lifetime Warranty Roof
- Generous Azek trim package
- 2 car garage with carriage style garage door
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- Andersen windows/screens with a sliding doors leading to the rear patio.
- Blue stone front porch and paver front walkway & rear patio
- Thermatru fiberglass front door with side lights
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system for entire yard
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems
- 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms
- Over 3,400 square feet of finished living space on 3 levels
- 9′ ceilings on the first floor and finished basement levels
- First floor contains a large Kitchen with Butler’s pantry and Family room with a fireplace. Large dining room as well as a mudroom off of the garage entry
- Second floor includes four bedrooms and two full bathrooms
- Master bedroom suite includes up-lit trey ceiling and a walk in closet
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity with stone counter tops, kohler fixtures and toilet, stand alone tub, and elegant walk-in shower with hand held, stone bench seat, and a frame-less shower door enclosure
- Fully finished open area basement for recreation and/or play room with drywall ceiling, carpeted floor and a half bathroom
- Designer eat-in kitchen with a center island, stone counter tops, under mount stainless steel sink, Jenn Air stainless steel appliances, and a pantry for storage
- Second Floor Laundry room with cabinetry and a utility sink
- Exquisite millwork including crown molding and wainscot applied molding and chair rail throughout the entire first floor, up the stairs, and into the second floor hall areas.
- Coffered ceilings in the dining room and family room
- Gas fireplace with custom mantle, custom millwork, and stone surround in the family room
- Built in book shelves/cabinets around family room fireplace surround
3 1/4″ select red oak hardwood floors stained with 3 coats of polyurethane on the first and second floors; carpet in basement
- Generous lighting package in addition to an ample amount of recessed lights in all bedrooms
- Raised panel solid core doors throughout
- Kohler toilets and fixtures throughout
- All other bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone counter tops
- 2 Zone gas fired forced air heating and air conditioning system
- 200 Amp electrical service
- Custom closets in all bedroom closets
- Generator ready for full house gas unit
- Grill ready for rear patio gas unit
- Recirculating Loop instant hot piping with pump and aquastat
- Radiant heat in master bathroom floor
- Alarm system fully installed – hardwired to all windows and doors and motion sensor locations with motion sensors and keypads
- 8 tri-runs of CAT5E/CAT5E/Coax throughout the house terminating to basement patch panels. HDMI setups in master bedroom and living room.
- Surround system wired in family room with 5 in ceiling speakers and in wall subwoofer
Ready to learn more or discuss your project? Contact us.