New Construction - SOLD
This colonial boasts 6 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms with a full finished attic and basement in the Brightwood section of Westfield! Charm and character will abound this Colonial restored with finishes to mimic historic Westfield homes! Completed in March 2015!
Visit our Instant Equity page to get the details on how we save our clients money on custom homes.
Click on any image below to explore this home—or scroll down for a description of the exterior, interior and finishing details.
Left Side Elevation
Right Side Elevation
1st Floor Plan
2nd Floor Plan
Basement Floor Plan
Brightwood Color Rendering
Dining Room I
Dining Room II
Living Room I
Living Room II
1st Floor Bedroom
1st Floor Bed Bathroom
2nd Floor Hallway
Master Bedroom I
Master Bedroom II
Jack and Jill Bedroom #1
Jack and Jill Bedroom #2
Jack and Jill Bathroom
Ensuite Bed Bathroom
Attic Bedroom I
Attic Bedroom II
Attic Sitting Area
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 68×184 lot located in the Brightwood section of Westfield
- A fully maintenance-free exterior with Sandstone Beige Hardie Plank Siding, Stone Veneer, Azek Trim and PVC Handrails
- Timberline Lifetime Warranty Roof
- Custom solid Mahogany wood front door entryway with side-lites and divided, insulated, clear beveled glass
- 2 car garage with carriage house style garage doors and wrought iron handles
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- Andersen windows/screens with a pair of french doors to the rear patio
- Blue stone front porch and walkway & rear paver patio
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system in both front and rear yards
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems
- 6 bedrooms, 6 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom
- Over 5,900 square feet of finished living space on 4 levels
- 9′ ceilings on the first floor and finished basement levels
- First floor Au Pair bedroom with full bathroom; large Kitchen and Family room with fireplace.
- Elegant living room and large dining room.
- Family room with side bar area for entertainment.
- Second floor includes four bedrooms and three full bathrooms; two bedrooms share Jack & Jill bath which includes a double vanity. All bedrooms have walk in closets.
- Master bedroom suite includes up-lit trey ceiling, two walk in closets, and fireplace
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity with stone counter tops, kohler fixtures and toilet, jetted tub, and elegant walk-in shower with body sprays and frame-less shower door enclosure
- Fully finished open area basement with drywall ceiling, carpeted floor and full bathroom
- Designer eat-in kitchen with a center island, under cabinet lighting, stone counter tops, under mount stainless steel sink, Jenn Air stainless steel appliances, and a large pantry for storage.
- Second Floor Laundry room for convenience with utility sink and stone
- 2 Gas fireplaces—one in the family room and one in the master bedroom suite
- Exquisite millwork including double crown molding and wainscot molding and chair rail throughout the first floor and up into second floor hallway area, coffered ceilings in the family room, built-in’s in the family room and cubbies in the mudroom
- 3 1/4″ select redwood hardwood floors stained with 3 coats of polyurethane on the first, second and third floors; carpet in basement
- 2 Gas fireplaces with custom mantles, custom millwork, and stone surrounds in the Master bedroom & family room
- Generous lighting package in addition to 54 recessed lights
- Raised panel solid core doors throughout
- Kohler toilets and fixtures throughout
- All other bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone counter tops
- 3 Zone gas fired forced air heating & air conditioning system
- 200 Amp electrical service
- Custom closets in all bedroom closets
- Generator ready for full house gas unit
- Grill ready for rear patio gas unit
- Alarm system ready—hardwired to all windows and doors and motion sensor locations
- 9 tri-runs of CAT5E/CAT5E/Coax throughout the house terminating to basement patch panels. HDMI setups in master bedroom and living room.
- Surround system pre-wired in family room
Ready to learn more or discuss your project? Contact us.