219 Lynn Lane, Westfield
A beautiful 6 bedroom, 5 full/1 half bathroom Colonial in desirable Wilson School northside location. Coming October 2023!
Contact us for more information.
Visit our Instant Equity page to learn how we save our clients money on custom homes.
Click on any image below to explore this home—or scroll down for a description of the exterior, interior and finishing details.
Left Side Elevation
Right Side Elevation
1st Floor Plan
2nd Floor Plan
Finished Basement Plan
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 100×127 lot located on Lynn Lane.
- A fully maintenance-free exterior with Arctic White Hardie Board and Batten strips, Versatex Canvas Vertical panels, Hardie Smooth Lap Siding, and painted brick. Azek and Versatex trim around all windows.
- GAF Timberline HD Lifetime Warranty Roof and standing seam aluminum roof over the front porch.
- Generous Azek trim package.
- 2 car garage with modern steel flush style garage door with belt drive openers for extra quiet operation.
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing.
- Andersen 400 Series casement windows/screens with a pair of doors leading to the rear patio from the dinette and the 2nd floor balcony from the primary bedroom.
- Bluestone masonry porches on the front porch and two rear porches.
- Paver walkways on front side and rear including the rear patio which will have a decorative curved wall.
- Custom front door
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system for entire yard
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems
- 6 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom
- Over 5,200 square feet of finished living space on 3 levels.
- 10′ ceilings on the first floor and 9′ ceilings on the second floor and finished basement levels
- First floor contains a large Kitchen with butler’s pantry and Family room with a modern style fireplace. Elegant dining room as well as a mudroom off of the garage and a home office/living room area off of the foyer.
- Second floor includes four bedrooms and three full bathrooms including a hall bathroom and an en-suite bathroom.
- Master bedroom suite includes up-lit trey ceiling and a large walk in closet.
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity with stone counter tops, kohler fixtures and toilet, stand alone soaker tub, and elegant walk-in shower with hand shower, rain head, stone bench seat, and a frame-less shower door enclosure
- Fully finished basement with a bedroom, a separate gym for recreation and/or play room with drywall ceiling, carpeted floor and full bathroom
- Designer eat-in kitchen with center island, stone counter tops, under mount stainless steel sink, stainless steel appliances, in cabinet and under cabinet lighting, and a pantry for storage
- Wolf/Sub Zero stainless steel appliance package including a 48″ refrigerator, 48″ professional range, beverage center, dishwasher hood and microwave.
- Second Floor Laundry room with upper cabinetry and utility sink.
- Fully floating steel staircase with red oak and cable baluster rails leading from the first floor to the second floor.
- Exquisite millwork including crown molding and 1″x4″ panel boxes applied throughout the entire first floor, up the stairs, and into the second floor hall area.
- Family room ceiling with beams and applied panel boxes on one feature wall in the dining room.
- Gas fireplace with cultured stone surround in the family room.
- Built in book shelves/cabinets in the living room and built ins in the mudroom.
- 3 1/4″ select red oak hardwood floors with 3 coats of water based polyurethane on the first and second floors; carpet and Cortec vinyl flooring in the basement common area, and rubber mat gym flooring in gym room.
- Generous lighting fixture package in addition to an ample amount of recessed lights
- 8’0″ stile & rail 2 panel shaker doors on the first and second floors.
- Kohler toilets and fixtures throughout
- All bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone/quartz counter tops
- 3 zone high efficiency gas fired forced air heating and air conditioning systems
- 200 Amp electrical service
- Custom closets in all bedroom closets including melamine island in the master.
- Grill ready for rear patio gas unit and future generator.
- Alarm system ready – hardwired to all windows and doors and motion sensor locations
- Ample runs of CAT6, Coax, HDMI, and speaker wires throughout the house terminating to basement patch panels for TV’s, network interfaces, sonos audio, cameras and WiFi access points.
- Surround system pre-wired in family room
Ready to learn more about this home or discuss your custom project? Contact us.