A beautiful 5 bedroom, 4 full/2 half bathroom Colonial on one of the most beautiful streets in town with close walking distance to Westfield high school and Edison middle school. Coming December 2019!
Contact us for more information.
Visit our Instant Equity page to learn how we save our clients money on custom homes.
Click on any image below to explore this home—or scroll down for a description of the exterior, interior and finishing details.
Left Side Elevation
Right Side Elevation
First Floor Plan
Second Floor Plan
Future Finished Attic Plan
Finished Basement Plan
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 100×151 Lot located on Knollwood Terrace within walking distance of Edison Intermediate School and Westfield High School.
- A fully maintenance-free exterior with Hardie Plank Shingle Siding, AzekTrim and PVC Handrails
- Timberline Lifetime Warranty Roof
- Generous Azek trim package
- 2 car garage with carriage style garage door with entrance to mudroom
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- Andersen windows/screens with a pair of french doors leading to the rear patio.
- Blue stone front porch and paver front walkway & rear patio
- Custom front door with separated transoms and side lights
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system for entire yard
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems
- 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms
- Over 5,000 square feet of finished living space on 3 levels (attic prepared for future finishing)
- 9′ ceilings on the first floor and finished basement levels
- First floor contains a large Kitchen and Family room with a fireplace. Elegant living room and dining room as well as a mudroom off of the garage
- Second floor includes four bedrooms and three full bathrooms including a hall bathroom and a princess bathroom.
- Master bedroom suite includes up-lit trey ceiling and a large and smaller walk in closet
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity with stone counter tops, kohler fixtures and toilet, drop in soaker tub, and elegant walk-in shower with 3 body sprays, rain head, stone bench seat, and a frame-less shower door enclosure
- Fully finished open area basement with a separate gym for recreation and/or play room with drywall ceiling, carpeted floor and half bathroom
- Designer eat-in kitchen with center island, stone counter tops, under mount stainless steel sink, stainless steel appliances, in cabinet and under cabinet lighting, and a pantry for storage
- Jenn Air stainless steel appliance package including a 42″ refrigerator, 36″ professional range, wall oven, dishwasher hood and microwave.
- Second Floor Laundry room with upper cabinetry and utility sink
- Gas fireplace in the family room
- Exquisite millwork including crown molding and wainscot applied molding and chair rail throughout the entire first floor, up the stairs, and into the second floor hall areas.
- Coffered ceilings in the dining room and family room
- Gas fireplaces with custom mantle, custom mill work, and cultured stone surrounds in the family room
- Built in book shelves/cabinets around family room fireplace
- 3 1/4″ select red oak hardwood floors stained with 3 coats of polyurethane on the first and second floors; carpet in basement common area and gym flooring in gym room
- Generous lighting package in addition to an ample amount of recessed lights
- Raised panel solid core doors throughout
- Kohler toilets and fixtures throughout
- All other bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone counter tops
- 2 Zone gas fired forced air heating and air conditioning systems with built in steam humidifier
- 200 Amp electrical service
- Custom closets in all bedroom closets
- Generator ready with Nexus transfer switch installed for full house gas unit
- Grill ready for rear patio gas unit
- Alarm system ready – hardwired to all windows and doors and motion sensor locations
- 8 tri-runs of CAT5E/CAT5E/Coax throughout the house terminating to basement patch panels. HDMI setups in master bedroom and living room.
- Surround system pre-wired in family room
Ready to learn more about this home or discuss your custom project? Contact us.