Custom Home with our Instant Equity Program
4 Bedrooms, 4 Full and 2 Half Bathrooms with full finished basement. Walking distance to Edison middle school and Westfield high school! Completed in November 2015!
Visit our Instant Equity page to learn how we save our clients money on custom homes.
Click on any image below to explore this home—or scroll down for a description of the exterior, interior and finishing details.
Left Side Elevation
Right Side Elevation
1st Floor Plan
2nd Floor Elevation
Basement Floor Plan
Future Finished Attic Plan
Jack and Jill Bedroom #1
Jack and Jill Bedroom #2
Jack and Jill Bathroom
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Premier location near both Edison middle school and Westfield High School
- A fully maintenance-free exterior with Sandstone Beige Hardie Plank Siding, Stone Veneer, Azek Trim and PVC Handrails
- Timberline Lifetime Warranty Roof
- Generous Azek trim package
- 2 car garage with carriage style garage door and entrance to side yard
- Lot size 67×147
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- Andersen windows/screens with a pair of french doors leading to the rear patio.
- Slate front porch and paver front walkway & rear patio
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system for entire yard
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems
- 4 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms
- Over 4,400 square feet of finished living space on 3 levels
- 9′ ceilings on the first floor and finished basement levels
- First floor contains a large Kitchen and Family room with a fireplace. Elegant living room and dining room as well as a mudroom off of the garage
- Second floor includes four bedrooms and three full bathrooms including a jack and jill
- Master bedroom suite includes up-lit trey ceiling and a walk in closet
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity with stone counter tops, kohler fixtures and toilet, jetted tub, and elegant walk-in shower with hand held body sprayer, stone bench seat, and a frame-less shower door enclosure
- Fully finished open area basement for recreation and/or play room with drywall ceiling, carpeted floor and half bathroom
- Designer eat-in kitchen with a center island containing a prep sink, stone counter tops, under mount stainless steel sink, Jenn Air stainless steel appliances, and a pantry for storage
- Second Floor Laundry room with cabinetry and stone counter top with utility sink
- Gas fireplace in the family room
- ‘Builder prepared’ for a future finished attic containing a full bathroom
- Exquisite millwork including crown molding and wainscot applied molding and chair rail throughout the entire first floor, up the stairs, and into the second floor hall areas.
- Coffered ceilings in the dining room and family room
- Gas fireplace with custom mantle, custom millwork, and stone surround in the family room
- Built in book shelves/cabinets around family room fireplace surround
3 1/4″ select red oak hardwood floors stained with 3 coats of polyurethane on the first and second floors; carpet in basement
- Generous lighting package in addition to an ample amount of recessed lights
- Raised panel solid core doors throughout
- Kohler toilets and fixtures throughout
- All other bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone counter tops
- 2 Zone gas fired forced air dual stage heating & 18 SEER condenser air conditioning system with built in humidifier
- 200 Amp electrical service
- Custom closets in all bedroom closets
- Generator ready for full house gas unit
- Grill ready for rear patio gas unit
- Alarm system ready – hardwired to all windows and doors and motion sensor locations
- 8 tri-runs of CAT5E/CAT5E/Coax throughout the house terminating to basement patch panels. HDMI setups in master bedroom and living room.
- Surround system pre-wired in family room and master bedroom
Ready to learn more or discuss your project? Contact us.