There are no surprises or “add-ons” to a less expensive, lower-end model. We use only top quality materials and workmanship, and Jerry is there every day, managing every detail.
BUILT ON TRUST
We firmly believe in putting our customers first, and our guidance will always reflect what’s best for you and your family, even if it’s not what’s best for our company. Ask our clients. They’ll tell you how much we invest in the relationship.
Let us find you land and build you a custom home in a desirable NJ location like Westfield, Cranford, Scotch Plains, Summit, Clark, Watchung, Berkeley Heights, New Providence or Mountainside. With our program, you’ll enjoy instant equity of at least $125,000 on the day you move in. Call us for more details!
Our web-based software allows you to make selections easily and keep your project on track. On custom home projects, we can have you in your home in 5 months. Renovations can take even less time, depending on the scope. That’s because we’re on site every day, constantly communicating and keeping things moving as efficiently as possible.
Our constant presence and attention to detail on the job site are what set us apart from other New Jersey builders. We care about your house like it’s our own. And we use only the highest quality brand name materials with absolutely zero substitutes.
We call “standard” what other builders call “add-ons”:
- Solid mahogany front door is standard, not fiberglass/faux wood
- French doors leading to backyard from kitchenette, not sliders
- Andersen window package with fine line grills and screens for all windows, no MI or cheap vinyl windows
- Granite, marble or quartz in kitchen and all bathrooms is standard, not extra
- Custom closet packages throughout all bedrooms
- Professional assistance from an interior designer with selecting color choices, lighting options, cabinetry, countertops, tile, trim and more
But what we do behind the walls is most important:
- All plywood construction, no OSB pressed board
- Steel construction in basement to avoid columns for maximum finished space
- Overkill drainage system with French, perimeter and window well drains to assure dry basements
- Unfinished attics are made fully ready for future finishing
COMPARE US TO OTHER BUILDERS AND YOU WILL SEE THE DIFFERENCE!