A beautiful 5 bedroom, 4 full/2 half bathroom Colonial in desirable Wilson School northside location. Completed February 2022!
Contact us for more information.
Visit our Instant Equity page to learn how we save our clients money on custom homes.
Click on any image below to explore this home—or scroll down for a description of the exterior, interior and finishing details.
Left Side Elevation
Right Side Elevation
First Floor Plan
Second Floor Plan
Rear Patio I
Rear Patio II
Rear Yard I
Rear Yard II
1st Floor Foyer
Kitchen - Dinette
Family Room I
Family Room II
Family Room III
Dining Room I
Dining Room II
Dining Room III
Living Room I
Living Room II
1st Floor Guest Room
1st Floor Guest Bath
2nd Floor Foyer
Master Bath I
Master Bath II
Master Bedroom Closet
2nd Floor Bedroom 1
2nd Floor Hall Bathroom
2nd Floor Ensuite Bedroom 2
2nd Floor Ensuite Bathroom
Finished Attic Bedroom
Finished Attic Bathroom
Finished Basement I
Finished Basement II
Finished Basement III
Finished Basement Game Area
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 105 x 122 Lot located on Lynn Lane
- A maintenance-free exterior with Hardie Plank Siding, Azek Trim and PVC Handrails
- Timberline Lifetime Warranty Roof
- Generous Azek trim package
- 2 car garage with carriage style garage door with entrance to mudroom
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- Andersen windows/screens with a pair of french doors leading to the rear patio.
- Blue stone front porch and paver front walkway, side walkway, and rear patio
- Custom front entryway with glass sidelights
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system for entire yard
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems
- Room for pool in rear yard if desired
- 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms
- Over 5,100 square feet of finished living space on 3 finished levels (attic prepared for ease of future finishing)
- 9′ ceilings on the first floor and finished basement levels
- First floor contains a large Kitchen and Family room with a fireplace. Elegant dining room as well as a mudroom off of the garage
- Second floor includes four bedrooms and three full bathrooms including a hall bathroom and an ensuite bathroom.
- Master bedroom suite includes up-lit trey ceiling and a large walk in closet
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity with stone counter tops, kohler fixtures and toilet, tub, an elegant walk-in shower with hand shower, stone bench seat, and a frame-less shower door enclosure
- Fully finished basement for recreation with drywall ceiling, carpeted floor and half bathroom
- Designer eat-in kitchen with a large center island, stone counter tops, under mount stainless steel sink, stainless steel appliances, and a pantry for storage
- Jenn Air stainless steel appliance package including a 42″ refrigerator, 36″ professional range, dishwasher, hood and microwave.
- Second Floor Laundry room with sink
- Gas fireplace in the family room
- Exquisite millwork including crown molding and wainscot applied molding and shaker panel boxes throughout the entire first floor, up the stairs, and into the second floor hall areas.
- Coffered 9 box ceiling in the family room
- Gas fireplace with custom mantle, custom mill work, and stone surround in the family room
- Custom built ins around the fireplace in the family room with oak shelving
- 3 1/4″ select grade red oak hardwood floors stained with 3 coats of polyurethane on the first and second floors with carpeted flooring in the basement
- Generous lighting package in addition to an ample amount of recessed lights
- Solid style and rail doors throughout the house with 8′ on the first floor
- All bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone counter tops
- 3 Zone gas fired forced air heating and air conditioning system with 2 stage furnaces and high efficiency condensers (14.5 and 17 SEER)
- 200 Amp electrical service
- Custom closets in all bedroom closets
- Grill ready for rear patio gas unit
- Generator prepared for future setup with gas stub out supply, conduits for electrical runs and stone pad
- 9 tri-runs of CAT6/CAT6/Coax throughout the house terminating to basement patch panel. HDMI setups in master bedroom and family room.
- Surround system pre-wired in family room
- Alarm system pre-wired on all accessible windows and doors
Ready to learn more about this home or discuss your custom project? Contact us.