New Construction - SOLD
A beautiful 6 bedroom, 6.5 bathroom Colonial. Desirable north side location! Near Wilson School. Completed in 2016!
Visit our Instant Equity page to learn how we save our clients money on custom homes.
Click on any image below to explore this home—or scroll down for a description of the exterior, interior and finishing details.
Right Side Elevation
Left Side Elevation
1st Floor Plan
2nd Floor Plan
Attic Floor Plan
Basement Floor Plan
Family Room I
Family Room II
Living Room I
Living Room II
1st Floor Bedroom
1st Floor Bed Bathroom
1st Floor Foyer
2nd Floor Foyer
Master Bathroom I
Master Bathroom II
Jack and Jill Bedroom #1
Jack and Jill Bedroom #2
Jack and Jill Bathroom
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 92×137 Lot located on Wychview Drive. Desirable north side location in Wilson School district!!
- Fully maintenance-free exterior with Hardie Plank Siding in Aged Pewter, Stone Veneer, Azek Trim, and PVC Handrails
- Timberline HD Lifetime Warranty Asphalt Roof and metal roof above porch, bay windows, and garage overhang
- Custom solid Mahogany wood front door entryway with side lites and divided, insulated, privacy beveled glass
- 2 car garage with carriage house style garage doors
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- Andersen windows/screens with a pair of french doors to the rear patio
- Blue stone front porch and walkway & rear paver patio
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system in entire yard
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems
- Rear walk out from basement to rear yard. Slate tiled basement area ‘pool house’ room
- 6 bedrooms, 6 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom
- Over 5,100 square feet of finished living space on 4 levels
- 9′ ceilings on the first floor and finished basement levels
- First floor Au Pair bedroom with full bathroom; large Kitchen and Family room with fireplace. Elegant living room and large dining room.
- Family room with side bar area for entertainment.
- Second floor includes four bedrooms and three full bathrooms; two bedrooms share Jack & Jill bath which includes a double vanity. All bedrooms have walk in closets.
- Master bedroom suite includes up-lit trey ceiling, two walk in closets, and fireplace
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity with stone counter tops, Kohler fixtures and toilet, jetted tub, and elegant walk-in shower with body sprays and frame-less shower door enclosure
- Fully finished open area basement with drywall ceiling, carpeted floor and full bathroom
- Designer eat-in kitchen with a center island, under cabinet lighting, stone counter tops, under mount stainless steel sink, Jenn Air stainless steel appliances (36″ range, 42″ built in refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, beverage refrigerator), and a large pantry for storage.
- Second Floor Laundry room for convenience with utility sink and stone
- 2 Gas fireplaces—one in the family room and one in the master bedroom suite
- Exquisite millwork including double crown molding and wainscot molding and chair rail throughout the first floor and up into second floor hallway area, coffered ceilings in the family room, built-in’s in the family room and cubbies in the mudroom
- 3 1/4″ select redwood hardwood floors stained with 3 coats of polyurethane on the first, second and third floors; carpet in basement
- 2 gas fireplaces with custom mantles, custom millwork, and stone surrounds in the Master bedroom & family room
- Generous lighting package in addition to 50+ recessed lights
- Raised panel solid core doors throughout
- Kohler toilets and fixtures throughout
- All other bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone counter tops
- 3 Zone gas fired forced air heating & air conditioning system
- 200 Amp electrical service
- Custom closets in all bedroom closets
- Generator ready for full house gas unit
- Grill ready for rear patio gas unit
- Alarm system ready—hardwired to all windows and doors and motion sensor locations
- 9 tri-runs of CAT5E/CAT5E/Coax throughout the house terminating to basement patch panels. HDMI setups in master bedroom and living room.
- Surround system pre-wired in family room
Ready to learn more or discuss your project? Contact us.