New Construction - SOLD
5 Bedrooms, 4.5 Bathrooms with a full finished attic and basement on Westfield’s north side. Wilson School district. Completed in October 2015!
Visit our Instant Equity page to learn how we save our clients money on custom homes.
Click on any image below to explore this home—or scroll down for a description of the exterior, interior and finishing details.
Left Side Elevation
Right Side Elevation
1st Floor Plan
2nd Floor Plan
Attic Floor Plan
Basement Floor Plan
Jack and Jill Bathroom
Finished Basement I
Finished Basement II
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 50×132 Lot located on Westfield’s north side in the Wilson school district.
- A fully maintenance-free exterior with Cobblestone Hardie Plank Shake Siding on the front, Hardie Plank Lap Siding on sides and rear, Stone Veneer, Azek Trim and PVC Handrails
- GAF Timberline Lifetime Warranty Roof
- Classic Colonial Front door entryway with sidelights
- 1 car garage with carriage house style garage door
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- Anderson windows; screens for all windows
- Bluestone front porch and paver front walkway; 15×15 rear paver patio, paver walkway to side garage entry from driveway
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system on entire yard
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems
- 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom
- Approximately 3,800 square feet of finished living space on 4 levels
- 9′ ceilings on the first floor and finished basement levels
- First floor large kitchen and family room with fireplace. Dinette area in rear of kitchen opening to rear yard.
- Second floor includes four bedrooms and two full bathrooms; Master bath and hall bath both include a double vanity
- Master bedroom suite includes up-lit trey ceiling, walk in closet, and fireplace
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity with stone counter tops, kohler Kelston style fixtures and toilet, and over sized elegant walk-in shower with body sprays, bench seat and frameless shower door enclosure
- Fully finished open area basement with drywall ceiling, carpeted floor and full bathroom
- Designer kitchen with a center island, stone counter tops, under mount stainless steel sink, Jenn Air stainless steel appliances, and a large pantry for storage
- Second Floor Laundry room for convenience with utility sink
- 2 Gas fireplaces—one in the family room and one in the master bedroom suite
- Exquisite millwork including double crown molding and wainscot molding and chair rail throughout the first floor, coffered ceilings in the dining room and family room
- 3 1/4″ select redwood hardwood floors stained with 3 coats of polyurethane on the first, second and attic floors; carpet in basement
- 2 Gas fireplaces with custom mantles, custom mill work, and stone surrounds in the Master bedroom and family room
- Generous lighting package in addition to 45 recessed lights
- Raised panel solid core doors throughout
- Kohler toilets and fixtures throughout
- All bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone counter tops
- 3 Zone gas fired forced air heating; air conditioning system
- 200 Amp electrical service
- Custom closets in all bedroom closets
- Generator ready for full house gas unit
- Grill ready for rear patio gas unit
- Alarm system pre-wire installed- hardwired to all windows and doors, motion sensor locations, and keypads
- 8 tri-runs of CAT5E/CAT5E/Coax throughout the house terminating to basement patch panels. HDMI setups in master bedroom and living room.
- Surround system pre-wired in family room
Ready to learn more or discuss your project? Contact us.