A beautiful 5 bedroom, 5.5 bathroom Colonial in Washington School District. North side! Completed January 2018!
Right Side Elevation
1st Floor Plan
2nd Floor Plan
3rd Floor Plan
Basement Floor Plan
1st Floor Foyer
Family Room I
Family Room II
Family Room III
Dining Room I
Dining Room II
Dining Room III
Living Room I
Living Room II
2nd Floor Foyer
Master Bath I
Master Bath II
Jack & Jill Bath
3rd Floor Bedroom
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 60×170 Lot located on Harding Street within Walking distance of Washington School. Beautiful north side location.
- A fully maintenance-free exterior with Navajo Beige Hardie Plank Shake and Straight Board Siding, Azek Trim and PVC Handrails
- Timberline Lifetime Warranty Roof
- Generous Azek trim package
- 2 car garage with carriage style garage door and entrance to side yard
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- Andersen windows/screens with a pair of french doors leading to the rear patio.
- Blue stone front porch and paver front walkway & rear patio
- Solid Mahogany front door with side lights
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system for entire yard
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems
- 5 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, 1 half bathrooms
- Over 5,000 square feet of finished living space on 4 levels
- 9′ ceilings on the first floor and finished basement levels
- First floor contains a large Kitchen and Family room with a fireplace. Elegant living room and dining room as well as a mudroom off of the garage
- Second floor includes four bedrooms and three full bathrooms including a jack and jill bathroom and a princess bathroom.
- Master bedroom suite includes up-lit trey ceiling and a walk in closet
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity with stone counter tops, kohler fixtures and toilet, jetted tub, and elegant walk-in shower with hand shower, stone bench seat, and a frame-less glass shower door enclosure
- Fully finished open area basement for recreation and/or play room with drywall ceiling, carpeted floor and full bathroom
- Designer eat-in kitchen with solid wood, ceiling height cabinets with in- cabinet and under cabinet lighting, center island, stone counter tops, under mount stainless steel sink, Jenn Air stainless steel appliances, built in 42″ refrigerator and a pantry for storage
- Second Floor Laundry room with cabinetry and stone counter top with utility sink
- Gas fireplace in the family room and master bedroom
- Exquisite millwork including crown molding and wainscot applied molding and chair rail throughout the entire first floor, up the stairs, and into the second floor hall areas.
- Coffered ceilings in the dining room and family room
- Transoms between living room and dining room, and dining room and hallway areas.
- Gas fireplaces with custom mantle, custom millwork, and stone surround in the family room and master bedroom
- Built in book shelves/cabinets around family room fireplace surround
- 3 1/4″ select red oak hardwood floors stained with 3 coats of polyurethane on the first and second floors; carpet in basement
- Generous lighting package in addition to an ample amount of recessed lights
- Raised panel solid core doors throughout
- Kohler toilets and fixtures throughout
- All other bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone counter tops
- 3 Zone gas fired forced air heating and air conditioning system
- 200 Amp electrical service
- Custom closets in all bedroom closets
- Generator ready for full house gas unit
- Grill ready for rear patio gas unit
- Alarm system ready – hardwired to all windows and doors and motion sensor locations
- 9 tri-runs of CAT5E/CAT5E/Coax throughout the house terminating to basement patch panels. HDMI setups in master bedroom and living room.
- Surround system pre-wired in family room
Ready to learn more about this home or discuss your custom project? Contact us.