A beautiful 5 bedroom, 4 full/2 half bathroom Colonial in a great location, walking distance to elementary, middle and high schools. Completed June 2019!
Contact us for more information.
Left Side Elevation
Right Side Elevation
First Floor Plan
Second Floor Plan
Future Attic Floor Plan
Basement Floor Plan
1st Floor Foyer
Kitchen Dinette I
Kitchen Dinette II
Family Room I
Family Room II
Family Room III
Dining Room I
Dining Room II
Dining Room Ceiling Detail
Living Room I
Living Room II
1st Floor Bedroom
1st Floor Bathroom
Mud Room I
Mud Room II
2nd Floor Foyer
Master Bedroom I
Master Bedroom II
Master Closet I
Master Closet II
Master Bath I
Master Bath II
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 100×161 Lot located on New England Drive within walking distance of Tamaques Elementary School.
- A fully maintenance-free exterior with Arctic White Hardie Plank Shingle Siding, AzekTrim and PVC Handrails
- Timberline Lifetime Warranty Roof
- Generous Azek trim package
- 2 car garage with carriage style garage door with entrance to mudroom
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- Andersen windows/screens with a pair of french doors leading to the rear patio.
- Blue stone front porch and paver front walkway & rear patio
- Custom front door with separated transoms and side lights
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system for entire yard
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems
- 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms
- Over 4,800 square feet of finished living space on 3 levels
- 9′ ceilings on the first floor and finished basement levels
- First floor contains a large Kitchen and Family room with a fireplace. Elegant living room and dining room as well as a mudroom off of the garage
- Second floor includes four bedrooms and three full bathrooms including a hall bathroom and a princess bathroom.
- Master bedroom suite includes up-lit trey ceiling and a large walk in closet with melamine closet setup
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity with stone counter tops, kohler fixtures and toilet, drop in soaker tub, and elegant walk-in shower with 3 body sprays, rain head, stone bench seat, and a frame-less shower door enclosure
- Fully finished open area basement for recreation and/or play room with drywall ceiling, carpeted floor and half bathroom
- Designer eat-in kitchen with center island, stone counter tops, under mount stainless steel sink, stainless steel appliances, and a pantry for storage
- Jenn Air stainless steel appliance package including a 42″ built in refrigerator, 36″ professional range, wall oven, dishwasher hood and microwave.
- Second Floor Laundry room with cabinetry and stone counter top with utility sink enclosed by barn door setup
- Gas fireplace in the family room
- Exquisite millwork including crown molding and wainscot applied molding and chair rail throughout the entire first floor, up the stairs, and into the second floor hall areas.
- Coffered ceiling in the dining room
- Gas fireplace with custom mantle, custom mill work, and stone surround in the family room
- Built in book shelves/cabinets around family room fireplace
- 3 1/4″ select red oak hardwood floors stained with 3 coats of polyurethane on the first and second floors; carpet in basement
- Generous lighting package in addition to an ample amount of recessed lights
- Raised panel solid core doors throughout
- Kohler toilets and plumbing fixtures throughout
- Other bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone counter tops
- 2 Zone gas fired forced air heating and air conditioning system with built in steam humidifier
- 200 Amp electrical service
- Custom closets in all bedroom closets
- Generator ready with Nexus transfer switch installed for full house gas unit
- Grill ready for rear patio gas unit
- Alarm system ready – hardwired to all windows and doors and motion sensor locations
- 8 tri-runs of CAT5E/CAT5E/Coax throughout the house terminating to basement patch panels. HDMI setups in master bedroom and living room.
- Surround system pre-wired in family room
Ready to learn more about this home or discuss your custom project? Contact us.