A beautiful 6 bedroom, 5 full/2 half bathroom Colonial surrounded by all new homes on the street with close walking distance to Jefferson elementary, Edison middle school and Westfield high school. Completed March 2022!
Contact us for more information.
Visit our Instant Equity page to learn how we save our clients money on custom homes.
Click on any image below to explore this home—or scroll down for a description of the exterior, interior and finishing details.
Right Side Elevation
First Floor Plan
Second Floor Plan
Finished Basement Plan
Optional Finished Attic Plan
Rear Patio I
Rear Patio II
1st Floor Foyer I
1st Floor Foyer II
Family Room I
Family Room II
Dining Room I
Dining Room II
1st Floor Office I
1st Floor Office II
1st Floor Guest Bedroom
1st Floor Guest Bathroom
2nd Floor Foyer I
2nd Floor Foyer II
2nd Floor Bedroom 1
2nd Floor Bedroom 2
2nd Floor Bathroom 1
2nd Floor Bedroom 3
2nd Floor Bathroom 2
2nd Floor Bathroom 2 II
Walk In Closet
Finished Attic I
Finished Attic II
Attic Bathroom I
Attic Bathroom II
Finished Basement I
Finished Basement II
Finished Basement Bathroom
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 112×97 Lot located on Faulkner Drive
- A maintenance-free exterior with Pearl Grey Hardie Plank Siding, Azek Trim and PVC Handrails
- Timberline Lifetime Warranty Roof and standing seam metal roof over the front porch
- Generous Azek trim package
- 2 car garage with carriage style garage door with entrance to mudroom
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- Andersen windows/screens with a pair of french doors leading to the rear patio.
- Blue stone front porch and paver front walkway, side walkway, and rear patio
- Custom front door with separated transoms with side lights
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system for entire yard
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems
- 6 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom
- Approximately 5,200 square feet of finished living space on 4 finished levels
- 9′ ceilings on the first floor and finished basement levels
- First floor contains a large Kitchen and Family room with a fireplace. Elegant dining room as well as a mudroom area off of the garage and an office.
- Second floor includes four bedrooms and three full bathrooms including a hall bathroom and an en-suite bathroom.
- Master bedroom suite includes up-lit trey ceiling and a large walk in closet
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity with stone counter tops, Kohler fixtures and toilet, tub, an elegant walk-in shower with hand shower, stone bench seat, and a frame-less shower door enclosure
- Fully finished basement for recreation with drywall ceiling, carpeted floor and full bathroom
- Designer eat-in kitchen with undercabinet lighting, a large center island with quartz waterfall countertops and quartz backsplash. Rounded out with a farm sink, stainless steel appliances, and a pantry for storage
- Wolf and Subzero stainless steel appliance package including a 48″ refrigerator, 36″ professional range, dishwasher, hood and microwave.
- Second floor Laundry room with sink
- Exquisite millwork including crown molding and wainscot applied molding and shaker panel boxes throughout the entire first floor, up the stairs, and into the second floor hall areas.
- Coffered 9 box ceiling in the family room and tray ceiling design on the dining room ceiling
- Melamine closets setups in all bedroom closets.
- Gas fireplace in the family room
- Custom built ins around the fireplace in the family room
- 6″ select grade white oak hardwood floors stained with 3 coats of water based polyurethane on the first, second and attic levels with carpeted flooring in the basement
- Generous lighting package in addition to an ample amount of recessed lights
- Solid style and rail doors throughout the house with 8′ on the first floor
- All bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone counter tops
- 3 Zone gas fired forced air heating and air conditioning system with 2 stage furnaces and high efficiency condensers (14.5 and 17 SEER)
- 200 Amp electrical service with generator transfer switch
- Custom closets in all bedroom closets
- Grill ready for rear patio gas unit
- Generator prepared for future setup with gas stub out supply, conduits for electrical runs, Generac transfer switch and stone pad
- 11 tri-runs of CAT6/CAT6/Coax throughout the house terminating to basement patch panel for TV/Networking setup with HDMI setups in the family room.
- Prewired for an alarm system, family room surround system, future PoE exterior cameras and wireless access points for data.
Ready to learn more about this home or discuss your custom project? Contact us.