A beautiful 5 bedroom, 5 full/1 half bathroom Colonial in desirable Wilson School northside location. Completed October 2020!
Contact us for more information.
Visit our Instant Equity page to learn how we save our clients money on custom homes.
Click on any image below to explore this home—or scroll down for a description of the exterior, interior and finishing details.
Left Side Elevation
Right Side Elevation
First Floor Plan
Second Floor Plan
Future Finished Attic Plan
Finished Basement Plan
Rear Patio I
Rear Patio II
1st Floor Foyer
Kitchen Butler's Pantry
Family Room II
Dining Room II
1st Floor Guest Room
1st Floor Guest Bathroom
Master Bathroom I
Master Bathroom II
2nd Floor Ensuite Bedroom
2nd Floor Ensuite Bathroom
2nd Floor Bedroom 2
2nd Floor Bedroom 3
2nd Floor Jack & Jill Bathroom
Finished Basement I
Finished Basement II
Finished Basement Gym Room
Finished Basement Bedroom
Finished Basement Bathroom
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 100×120 Lot located on Carol Road. Desirable north side location in Wilson School district.
- A fully maintenance-free exterior with Arctic White Hardie Board and Batten strips in the front; and Hardie Cedarmill Siding on the left, right and rear sides. Azek trim around all windows.
- Timberline Lifetime Warranty Roof
- Generous Azek trim package
- 2 car garage with carriage style garage door with entrance to mudroom
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- Andersen 400 Series windows/screens with a pair of french doors leading to the rear patio.
- Blue stone front porch and paver front walkway & rear patio
- Custom front door with separated transoms and side lights
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system for entire yard
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems
- 5 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom
- Over 5,000 square feet of finished living space on 3 levels (attic prepared for future finishing)
- 9′ ceilings on the first floor and finished basement levels
- First floor contains a large Kitchen and Family room with a fireplace. Elegant living room and dining room as well as a mudroom off of the garage
- Second floor includes four bedrooms and three full bathrooms including a jack and jill bathroom and a princess bathroom.
- Master bedroom suite includes up-lit trey ceiling and two walk in closets.
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity with stone counter tops, kohler fixtures and toilet, stand alone soaker tub, and elegant walk-in shower with hand shower, rain head, stone bench seat, and a frame-less shower door enclosure
- Fully finished basement with bedroom, a separate gym for recreation and/or play room with drywall ceiling, carpeted floor and full bathroom
- Designer eat-in kitchen with center island, stone counter tops, under mount stainless steel sink, stainless steel appliances, in cabinet and under cabinet lighting, and a pantry for storage
- Jenn Air stainless steel appliance package including a 48″ refrigerator, 36″ professional range, wall oven, dishwasher hood and microwave.
- Second Floor Laundry room with upper cabinetry and utility sink
- Gas fireplace in the family room
- Exquisite millwork including crown molding and wainscot applied molding and chair rail throughout the entire first floor, up the stairs, and into the second floor hall areas.
- Coffered ceilings in the dining room and family room
- Gas fireplaces with custom mantle, custom mill work, and cultured stone surrounds in the family room
- Built in book shelves/cabinets around family room fireplace
- 3 1/4″ select red oak hardwood floors with 3 coats of water based polyurethane on the first and second floors; carpet in basement common area and gym flooring in gym room
- Generous lighting fixture package in addition to an ample amount of recessed lights
- Raised panel solid core doors throughout
- Kohler toilets and fixtures throughout
- All other bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone counter tops
- 3 Zone gas fired forced air heating and air conditioning systems with built in steam humidifier
- 200 Amp electrical underground service
- Custom closets in all bedroom closets
- Generac full house generator installed with Nexus transfer switch installed
- Grill ready for rear patio gas unit
- Alarm system ready – hardwired to all windows and doors and motion sensor locations
- 8 tri-runs of CAT6/CAT6/Coax throughout the house terminating to basement patch panels. HDMI setups in master bedroom and living room.
- Surround system pre-wired in family room
Ready to learn more about this home or discuss your custom project? Contact us.