Custom Home with our Instant Equity Program
In the heart of Westfield with a short walking distance to town, we gut renovated this Westfield charmer and restored it to its original beauty. Completed in July 2015!
Please see our Instant Equity Page and learn the details on how we saved our client over $125,000!
Click on any image below to explore this home—or scroll down for a description of the exterior, interior and finishing details.
Left Side Elevation
Right Side Elevation
Powder and Mudroom
2nd Floor Bedroom #1
2nd Floor Bedroom #2
2nd Floor Hall Bathroom
Master Bathroom I
Master Bathroom II
Attic Bedroom #1
Attic Bedroom #2
Original Front Elevation
Front Elevation During Construction
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 60×145 Lot located within walking distance of beautiful downtown Westfield
- Maintenance-free exterior house with Evening Blue Hardie Plank Siding, Azek Trim and PVC Handrails
- Fully restored front porch with with stained wood decking, bead board ceiling, and mahogany handrails
- GAF Timberline Lifetime Warranty Roof
- Custom door entryway
- 2 car detached garage with carriage house style garage door
- Paved driveway
- Andersen windows/screens
- Bluestone front walkways & rear paver patio
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system in both front and rear yards
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems
- 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms
- Over 4,000 square feet of finished living space on 4 levels
- 9′ ceilings on the first floor and in some of the finished basement levels
- First floor large Kitchen and Family room with a wood burning fireplace.
- Elegant living room and dining room.
- Second floor includes three bedrooms and two full bathrooms
- Attic floor includes two bedrooms and a full bathroom
- Master bedroom suite includes 2 walk in closets
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity with stone counter tops, kohler fixtures and toilet, claw foot tub, and elegant walk-in shower with hand shower and a frame less shower door enclosure
- Partially finished open area basement with drywall ceiling, carpeted floor and half bathroom
- Designer eat-in kitchen with inset cabinets, a center island, stone counter tops, under mount stainless steel sink, Jenn Air stainless steel appliances, and pantry for storage
- Second Floor Laundry room for convenience with utility sink
- Wood burning fireplace in the family room
- Exquisite millwork to match the existing character of the house as it was built originally
- 3 1/4″ select redwood hardwood floors stained with 3 coats of polyurethane on the first, second and third floors; carpet in basement
- Wood burning fireplace in family room with a custom mantle and millwork
- Generous lighting package in addition to 40+ recessed lights
- Raised 5 panel solid core wood doors throughout
- Kohler toilets and fixtures throughout
- All other bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone counter tops
- 3 Zone gas fired forced air heating & air conditioning system
- 200 Amp electrical service
- Custom closets in all bedroom closets
- Generator ready for full house gas unit
- Grill ready for rear patio gas unit
- Alarm system ready—hardwired to all windows and doors and motion sensor locations
- 9 tri-runs of CAT5E/CAT5E/Coax throughout the house terminating to basement patch panels. HDMI setups in master bedroom and living room.
- Surround system pre-wired in family room and basement
Ready to learn more or discuss your project? Contact us.