A beautiful 6 bedroom, 6 full/1 half bathroom Colonial on Shadowlawn Drive. Coming April 2021;
Contact us for more information.
Visit our Instant Equity page to learn how we save our clients money on custom homes.
Click on any image below to explore this home—or scroll down for a description of the exterior, interior and finishing details.
Left Side Elevation
Right Side Elevation
First Floor Plan
Second Floor Plan
Finished Attic Plan
Finished Basement Plan
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 90×173 Lot located on Shadowlawn Drive. Desirable south side location in the Shadowlawn/Shackamaxon section of town.
- A fully maintenance-free exterior with Hardie Cedarmill siding as well as Board and Batten strips on some of the front portion of the house.
- Factory painted custom color Azek trim on the exterior as well as wood beam details on the gables, porch columns and shutters.
- Painted brick front porch area around the front door and front porch columns.
- Timberline Lifetime Warranty Roof in Weathered Wood color.
- Generous Azek trim package
- 2 car garage with carriage style garage door with entrance to mudroom
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- Andersen 400 Series windows/screens in bronze with a set of quad sliding doors leading to the rear patio.
- Limestone front porch and rear covered porch off of the family room.
- Paver front walkway & rear walkways leading to pool.
- Custom solid wood front door.
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system for entire yard
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems
- 6 bedrooms, 6 full bathrooms and 1 half bathroom
- Over 5,700 square feet of finished living space on 4 levels
- 9′ ceilings on the first floor and finished basement levels
- First floor contains a large Kitchen and Family room with a fireplace. Elegant living room and dining room as well as a mudroom off of the garage
- Second floor includes four bedrooms and three full bathrooms including a jack and jill bathroom and a princess bathroom.
- Master bedroom suite includes up-lit trey ceiling and two walk in closets.
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity with stone counter tops, kohler fixtures and toilet, stand alone soaker tub, and elegant walk-in shower with hand shower, rain head, stone bench seat, and a frame-less shower door enclosure
- Fully finished basement with a gym for recreation and large open area with drywall ceiling, carpeted floor and full bathroom
- Designer eat-in kitchen with center island, stone counter tops, under mount stainless steel sink, stainless steel appliances, in cabinet and under cabinet lighting, and a pantry for storage
- Jenn Air stainless steel appliance package including a 48″ refrigerator, 36″ professional range, wall oven, dishwasher hood and microwave.
- Second Floor Laundry room with upper cabinetry and utility sink
- Gas fireplace in the family room
- Exquisite millwork including crown molding and wainscot applied molding and chair rail throughout the entire first floor, up the stairs, and into the second floor hall areas.
- Double crown molding detail around the perimeter in the dining room and family room
- Gas fireplace with custom mantle, custom mill work, and stone surround in the family room
- Built in book shelves/cabinets around family room fireplace
- 3 1/4″ select red oak hardwood floors with 3 coats of water based polyurethane on the first and second floors; carpet in basement common area and gym flooring in gym room
- Generous lighting fixture package in addition to 100+ recessed lights
- Raised panel solid core doors throughout
- Kohler toilets and fixtures throughout
- All other bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone counter tops
- 3 Zone gas fired forced air heating and air conditioning systems with built in steam humidifier
- 200 Amp electrical service with 200A Nexus smart switch and 24KW Generator
- Custom closets in all bedroom closets
- Grill ready for rear patio gas unit
- Alarm system ready – hardwired to all windows and doors and motion sensor locations
- 8 tri-runs of CAT6/CAT6/Coax throughout the house terminating to basement patch panels. HDMI setups in master bedroom and living room.
- Surround system pre-wired in family room
Ready to learn more about this home or discuss your custom project? Contact us.