This colonial boasts 5 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms and is within a stones throw to Tamaques Park. Coming April 2021!
Click on any image below to explore this home—or scroll down for a description of the exterior, interior and finishing details.
Left Side Elevation
Right Side Elevation
1st Floor Plan
2nd Floor Plan
Finished Basement Plan
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 72×204 Lot located within a stones throw of Tamaques Park
- A maintenance-free exterior with Hardie Plank Cedarmill and straight cut shake Siding, Stone Veneer, Azek Trim and Timbertech PVC Handrails
- GAF Timberline HD Lifetime Warranty asphalt roof and standing seam metal roofing over the front porch
- Custom front entryway with custom 8’0″ front door
- 2 car garage with carriage house style garage door
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- 400 Series Anderson windows/screens with three sets of rear walkout areas including one of them from a second floor balcony
- Blue stone on the front, two rear porches as well as the basement walkout.
- Paver front, side and rear walkways and patio area
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system covering the entire yard with clock and rain sensor
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems. Over sized 6″ gutters.
- 6 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom
- Over 5,200 square feet of finished living space on 3 levels (attic level prepared for future finishing)
- 9′ ceilings on the first floor and finished basement levels
- First floor with oversized kitchen/dinette/family room area along the rear portion of the house as well as an oversized dining room and bedroom with a full bathroom.
- Second floor includes four bedrooms and three full bathrooms including a Jack and Jill setup.
- Master bedroom suite includes a valuted ceiling with 2 walk in closets
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity with a make up station which includes stone counter tops, Kohler fixtures and toilet, soaking tub, and an elegant walk-in shower with hand held and frame-less shower door enclosure
- Fully finished basement with a gym room as well as a large open area with a walkout to the rear yard
- Stunning Master Kitchen with solid wood Conestoga cabinets
- Designer eat-in kitchen with an oversized center island, stone counter tops, Jenn Air stainless steel appliances, and a large pantry for storage
- Jenn Air appliances include 42″ built in refrigerator, dishwasher, 6 burner professional range, oven, microwave and a beverage center
- Butler’s pantry area with beverage center
- Second Floor Laundry room for convenience with utility sink and stone counter tops
- Gas fireplace in the family room with LED accent lighting, brick refractory kit and remote control
- Exquisite clean line style millwork throughout including 1×4 and 1×6 panel boxes in most areas
- Reclaimed wood beams on the family room ceiling
- Coffered ceiling in the dining room
- Mudroom with cubbies with a stained oak bench seat
- Vaulted ceiling in the master bedroom
- Melamine closets in the master bedroom
- 5″ select grade white oak hardwood floors with 3 coats of water based polyurethane applied on the first and second floors; carpet in basement
- Gas fireplace with custom mantle, custom millwork, and stone surround in the family room
- Generous lighting package in addition to ample recessed LED lights throughout the house
- Raised panel solid core doors throughout
- Kohler toilets and fixtures throughout
- All bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone counter tops and matching stone sills/saddles/corner shelves
- 3 Zone gas fired forced air heating & air conditioning system with 18 SEER and 14.5 SEER condensers
- Steel construction used where possible to minimize basement columns
- 200 Amp electrical service with Generac transfer switch installed
- Custom MDF closets in all bedrooms and custom melamine closets in the master bedroom
- Generator prepared for future full house gas unit with transfer switch, stone pad, gas stub out and electrical conduits from the electrical panel
- Frameless shower doors in the master and semi-frameless in all other bathrooms
- Grill and firepit gas stub out ready for rear patio
- Alarm system prewire hardwired to all windows and doors, motion sensor locations, and keypads
- 8 tri-runs of CAT5E/CAT5E/Coax throughout the house terminating to basement patch panels. HDMI setups in master bedroom and living room.
- 1/2 HP garbage disposal in kitchen sink
- LED under cabinet lighting and in cabinet puck lighting in the Kitchen and Butler’s pantry
- Instant Hot water circulating loop piping installed for instant hot water
Ready to learn more or discuss your project? Contact us.