New Construction - SOLD
This colonial boasts 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms on 3 finished floors. Completed in August 2013!
Visit our Instant Equity page to get the details on how we save our clients money on custom homes.
Click on any image below to explore this home—or scroll down for a description of the exterior, interior and finishing details.
Front Elevation I
Front Elevation II
Master Bedroom With Trey and Light Ceiling
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- A fully maintenance-free exterior with Monterey Taupe Hardie Plank Siding, Azek Trim, masonry porch with stone veneer,and PVC Handrails
- Timberline Lifetime Warranty Roof
- Generous Azek trim package
- 1 car garage with carriage style garage door
- Lot size 50×120
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- Anderson windows/screens.
- Masonry front porch with stone veneer and a paver front walkway & rear patio
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system in both front and rear yards
- Window well drainage to daylight as well as perimeter and french drainage systems
- 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms
- Over 2,800 square feet of finished living space on 3 levels
- 9′ ceilings on the first floor and finished basement levels
- First floor contains a designer Kitchen with French door to rear walkout, a Family room with fireplace, a Dining room and a Living room
- Second floor includes four bedrooms and two full bathrooms
- Master bedroom suite includes up-lit trey ceiling and a a walk in closet
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity with stone counter tops, kohler fixtures and toilet, and a large elegant walk-in shower with body sprays and frame-less shower door enclosure
- Fully finished open area basement for recreation and/or play room with drywall ceiling, carpeted floor and half bathroom
- Designer kitchen with stone counter tops, under mount stainless steel sink, Jenn Air stainless steel appliances, and a pantry for storage
- First Floor Laundry room
- Gas fireplace in the family room with custom surround
- Exquisite millwork including crown molding and wainscot applied molding and chair rail in the living room and dining room
- 3 1/4″ select red oak hardwood floors stained with 3 coats of polyurethane on the first and second floors; carpet in the basement
- Gas fireplace with custom mantle, custom millwork, and stone surround in the family room
- Generous lighting package in addition to 25+ recessed lights
- Raised panel solid core doors throughout
- Kohler toilets and fixtures throughout
- All other bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone counter tops
- 2 Zone gas fired forced air heating & air conditioning system
- 200 Amp electrical service
- 8 tri-runs of CAT5E/CAT5E/Coax throughout the house terminating to single basement location.
- HDMI setup in family room
Ready to learn more or discuss your project? Contact us.