A beautiful 4 bedroom, 5 full/1 half bathroom Colonial. Completed November 2021!
Contact us for more information.
Visit our Instant Equity page to learn how we save our clients money on custom homes.
Click on any image below to explore this home—or scroll down for a description of the exterior, interior and finishing details.
Left Side Elevation
Right Side Elevation
Fist Floor Plan
Second Floor Plan
Finished Basement Plan
Rear Yard I
Rear Yard II
Rear Patio II
Rear Yard - Fire Pit I
Rear Yard - Fire Pit II
1st Floor Foyer
Family Room I
Family Room II
Family Room III
Family Room IV
Family Room V
Family Room VI
Dining Room I
Dining Room II
1st Floor Guest Suite
1st Floor Guest Suite Bathroom
2nd Floor Foyer
Master Bathroom I
Master Bathroom II
2nd Floor Ensuite Bedroom 1-I
2nd Floor Ensuite Bedroom 1-II
Ensuite Bathroom 1
2nd Floor Ensuite Bedroom 2
Ensuite Bathroom 2
Finished Basement I
Finished Basement II
Finished Basement III
Home Gym Room
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 65 x 200 Lot located on Commonwealth Avenue
- A maintenance-free exterior with Evening Blue Hardie Plank Siding, Azek Trim and PVC Handrails
- Timberline Lifetime Warranty Roof
- Generous Azek trim package
- 2 car garage with carriage style garage door with entrance to mudroom
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- Andersen windows/screens with a french door leading to the rear patio.
- Blue stone front porch and paver front walkway, side walkway, and rear patio
- Custom solid wood front door with side lights
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system for entire yard
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems
- 4 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom
- Approximately 4,700 square feet of finished living space on 3 finished levels
- 9′ ceilings on the first floor and finished basement levels
- First floor contains a large Kitchen and Family room with a fireplace. Elegant dining room as well as a mudroom off of the garage in addition to an office.
- Second floor includes three bedrooms and three full bathrooms as each bedroom has it’s own full bath.
- Master bedroom suite includes up-lit trey ceiling and a large walk in closet
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity with stone counter tops, kohler fixtures and toilet, tub, an elegant walk-in shower with hand shower, stone bench seat, and a frame-less shower door enclosure
- Fully finished basement for recreation with drywall ceiling, carpeted floor, home gym and full bathroom
- Designer eat-in kitchen with a large center island, stone counter tops, under mount stainless steel sink, stainless steel appliances, and a pantry for storage
- Jenn Air stainless steel appliance package including a 42″ refrigerator, 36″ professional range, dishwasher, beverage center, hood and microwave.
- Second Floor Laundry room with sink
- Gas fireplace in the family room
- Exquisite millwork including crown molding and wainscot applied molding and shaker panel boxes throughout the entire first floor, up the stairs, and into the second floor hall areas.
- Rustic wood beams installed on the ceiling in the family room. 1×12 design installed on dining room ceiling.
- Gas fireplace with custom mantle and stone surrounding the fireplace.
- 3 1/4″ select grade red oak hardwood floors stained with 3 coats of polyurethane on the first and second levels with carpeted flooring and gym room rubber flooring in the basement
- Generous lighting package in addition to an ample amount of recessed lights
- Solid core interior doors installed throughout the house
- All bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone counter tops
- 3 Zone gas fired forced air heating and air conditioning system with 2 stage furnaces and high efficiency condensers (14.5 and 17 SEER)
- 200 Amp electrical service
- Custom closets in all bedroom closets except master which will have melamine closets.
- Grill ready for rear patio gas unit
- Generator prepared for future setup with gas stub out supply, Nexus smart switch, conduits for electrical runs to utility room sand stone pad for generator
- 8 tri-runs of CAT6/CAT6/Coax throughout the house terminating to basement patch panel. HDMI setups in master bedroom and family room.
- Surround system pre-wired in family room
- Alarm system pre-wired on all accessible windows and doors
Ready to learn more about this home or discuss your custom project? Contact us.