Available New Construction
A beautiful 5 bedroom colonial with 5 full and 1 half bathroom just a stones throw away from Tamaques Park and backing to the woods. Completed June 2018!
Visit our Instant Equity page to learn how we saved our client over $150,000!
Click on any image below to explore this home—or scroll down for a description of the exterior, interior and finishing details
Left Side Elevation
Right Side Elevation
Front Elevation with Shed
1st Floor Foyer
Family Room 1
Family Room II
1st Floor Bath
Finished Attic I
Finished Basement I
Finished Basement II
SPECIFIC DETAILS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- 100×120 avg (.2755 acre) Lot located on Tamaques Way backing to woods.
- A maintenance-free exterior with Evening Blue Hardie Board and Batten strips in the front; and Hardie Smooth Siding on the left, right and rear sides. Azek trim around all windows and doors.
- Stone Veneer under front porch and side mud room walkout
- GAF Timberline HD Lifetime Warranty Roof
- Custom front and side mud room doors with seeded glass
- 2 car garage with carriage house style garage door
- Paved driveway with Belgium block curbing
- 400 Series Anderson windows/screens with a pair of french doors to the rear patio and sliding doors out from the family room.
- Blue stone front porch, paver front and side/rear walkways & large 25×15 rear paver patio
- Professionally landscaped yard with sod and irrigation system covering entire yard with rain sensor
- Window well drainage ties with perimeter and french drainage systems. Over sized 6″ gutters.
- 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, 2 half bathrooms
- Over 5,100+ square feet of finished living space on 4 levels.
- 9′ ceilings on the first floor and finished basement levels
- First floor large Kitchen and Family room with fireplace. Elegant living room and dining room. Sun room and office rooms.
- Second floor includes four bedrooms and three full bathrooms
- Attic with bedroom and full bathroom.
- Master bedroom suite includes modern trey ceiling and a large walk in closet
- Master bath includes a double sink Bertch vanity with stone counter tops,
- Kohler fixtures and toilet, soaking tub, and elegant walk-in shower with hand held and frameless shower door enclosure
- Fully finished open area basement with drywall ceiling, Cortex and carpeted floor and a full bathroom
- Designer eat-in kitchen with a center island, stone counter tops, under mount stainless steel sink, Thermador stainless steel appliances, and a large pantry for storage
- Thermador appliances include 30″ built in refrigerator column, 18″ built in freezer column, 36″ Cooktop, 42″ Hood with remote blower, dishwasher, oven, and convection microwave
- Second Floor Laundry room for convenience with utility sink and stone counter tops
- Heat & Glo Cosmo 42″ Gas fireplace in the family room with LED accent lighting, brick refractory kits and remote controls
- Clean line mill work throughout the house.
- Coffer ceilings in the dining room and family room
- Mudroom area with custom built cubbies boxes
- 1st Floor fully tiled; 3 1/4″ select redwood hardwood floors stained with 3 coats of polyurethane on the second floor; and carpet in the attic and basement
- Gas fireplace with custom non combustible mantle and all tile surround in the family room
- Generous lighting package in addition to ample recessed LED lights
- Raised panel solid core doors throughout including 8’0″ doors on the first floor and 6’8″ on other levels.
- Kohler toilets and fixtures throughout
- All bathrooms include Bertch vanities with stone counter tops and matching stone sills/saddles/corner shelves
- 3 Zone gas fired forced air heating & air conditioning system with steam humidifier
- Steel construction to minimize basement columns
- 200 Amp electrical service
- Custom closets in all bedroom closets
- Generator ready for full house gas unit
- Grill ready for rear patio gas unit
- Underground electrical service
- Alarm system installed- hardwired to all windows and doors, motion sensor locations, and keypads
- 9 tri-runs of CAT5E/CAT5E/Coax throughout the house terminating to basement patch panels. HDMI setups in master bedroom and living room.
- 1/2 HP garbage disposal in kitchen sink
- Surround system pre-wired in family room and master bedroom
- Instant Hot water circulating loop piping installed